Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Current Obsession: Downton Abbey

Like everyone else and their brother right now, I am obsessed with the television series "Downton Abbey".  We signed up for Netflix just so we can have it readily available at our disposal!  I really love everything about this show:  the setting, costuming, characters, plot… everything about it is subtle brilliance!  In fact, it is that subtlety in the acting that is perhaps my favorite part of this series.  Or it could also be my dream of one day living in an English village that makes be wild about the show’s imagery.   I’ll get a dose of that dream this coming Christmas when we spend a week in Bourton-on-the-Water in the Cotswolds.  (I’m too excited! But more to come of that trip later...) Until then, I’ll just daydream while watching DA.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...