Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Cuff 'em

I think I have cuff fever! I gave my mom a hammered cuff this past Christmas and have been wishing I bought myself one ever since.  I’ve been searching for a non-investment option and even bought a cheap-o version from Forever 21, but it’s just not taming my statement-cuff appetite.  But I think I just have to bite the bullet and pay the price for something truly beautiful.  I had dinner with some visiting friends last Saturday and one of them was wearing a gorgeous turquoise/silver cuff from Kelly Wearstler.  I instantly fell in love and knew I had found my source for the perfect cuff.  Tah-dah!  Is it just me, or is this thing beautiful?
Kelly Wearstler, $445
 To justify it to Nick, I’ll show him this one that’s three times the price.  Hehe:
Chanel, about $1200


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...