Monday, March 5, 2012

Itty Bitty Brooklyn

While on one of my favorite blogs (Oh Happy Day), I found this great little article from the New York Times in which it captured the uber-quaint, 178 square-foot Brooklyn apartment of designer Zach Motl.  That’s right, one hundred and seventy-eight square feet!  I didn’t even know it was legal to rent a space that small!  What he did with his tiny piece of the universe is quite amazing though.  He’s crammed (or artfully stacked) so many treasures into it that the space actually feels bigger.  Below are a few pictures from the article that inspired me.  I like the collector-of-cool-classics style that’s radiating from the space.  Again, it must be that Prepster deep down in me trying to break out.  I know what you’re thinking, “Enough already with the Prepster!”.  Enjoy!

Robert Wright for The New York Times
Robert Wright for The New York Times
Robert Wright for The New York Times
Robert Wright for The New York Times

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...