Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Current Obsession...

Jurlique Natural Skincare! A few months ago, I posted about my skincare regimen (here).  I thought I really had it figured out, but then the summer came and went, my melasma started to rear its ugly head and I went into mild panic mode after being left with slight redness and dark spots.  I've tried a few things to correct or hide the issues over the past couple of months (including Bobbi Brown's Extra Repair Serum and Armani's new Maestro Makeup), but just wasn't completely satisfied.  But then I was recommended Jurlique's Purely Age-Defying Facial Serum and Herbal Recovery Eye Cream - and fell in LOVE!  The smell is amazing and I've already seen a huge improvement in the evenness of my  tone, texture of skin and elimination of the redness.  It's a miracle!  (wink, wink)  Another change I made (which I thought I would never do) was changing my tinted moisturizer to By Terry. I still love Laura's, but Terry's is infused with rose petals, which is also helping to combat my redness.  Any-who, just thought I'd share my latest current obsession!  Let me know what yours is... xoxo
Jurlique's Purely Age-Defying Facial Serum, $65
Jurlique's Herbal Recovery Eye Cream, $40

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...