Monday, October 29, 2012

Floral Fever

When I started my new job a couple of months ago, my mom was super-excited and wanted me to text her pictures of what I was wearing.  Since this new job is a bit more "corporate" than my last, I'm required to make more of an effort in my daily wardrobe.  Looking back on some of the pictures, it seems I had quite the floral fetish during the late summer!  Good news for me: winter florals are quite a big trend for Fall and Winter 2012, so I can continue rockin' the florals even though the temperature slowly starts to drop. Here are some of my favorite winter floral ensembles from the F2012RTW shows.  Unfortunately though, I'm not (yet) a multi-millionaire, so Burberry and Valentino will have to wait.  For now, I'll stick to my trusted favorites like Zara and Asos to get my fashion fix. xoxo
Fall 2012: Valentino, Burberry, Erdem, Burberry
Who knew I was such a floral freak?! 
Trusty Go-to Zara:  1,  2,  3,  4
Some other goodies: 1,  2,  3,  4,  5,  6,  7

1 comment:

  1. i also have your dress from the photo on the far right. it perfectly captured summer 2012 :) also love your shorts+blazer outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...