Friday, February 3, 2012

Pour Some Sugar on Me

For my birthday one year, my mom sent me a beautiful little box from home (Arizona).  Its contents were filled with the most amazing toffee I have ever had (and I don’t even like toffee!).  We devoured it and the box was gone before the weekend commenced.  So this past year, I decided to order some as work-gifts during the holidays.  Mega-hit!  If you need to send a little somethin’-somethin’, or you’re simply looking for a little self-indulgence, check out Goody Twos Toffee.  They have a plethora of flavors to choose from (my favorite is the Sweet and Salty) and you can mix and match to create the perfect box.  They also ship anywhere and you can even personalize your order, such as with a color scheme, message or company logo.  And don't forget... Valentine's Day is fast approaching!  Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...