Wednesday, February 1, 2012

COLOR Me Bad

Like many girls, I seem to wear different “looks”  (I like to call them costumes) depending on my mood-of-the-moment,  who I’m with, where I’m going, the season, and so forth.  There is usually no rhyme or reason and sometimes my style can change from one day to the next, but lately I’ve been drawn towards super-preppy dressing.  In order for me not to look too old or serious, I try to buy bright colored “preppy pieces” to make them feel more youthful. One specific  trend I’ve been into lately is colored denim and on a recent shopping trip, I picked up a pair of kelly green jeans (and coral  and royal blue – oops!).  Now I just need to figure out what to wear them with!


  1    2    3       5    6    7    8       10




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...