Thursday, January 26, 2012

Like a Virgin

If you have the Cooking Channel in your cable package, I would highly recommend catching an episode of Extra Virgin with Debi Mazar and her husband, Gabriele.  I stumbled across this little gem a few months ago on a lazy Sunday (I didn’t even know the Cooking Channel existed then) and was instantly inspired.  They film in their real kitchen in their real home in the real Los Angeles (ha!);  complete with live chickens in the backyard.  What I love more than their cooking is their passion for each other, their friends and family and life in general.  It makes me wish I could make a living cooking easy and beautiful Italian food!  Who knows, maybe someday.  Ciao!
cookingchanneltv.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...