Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Baby Boomin'!

In less than two weeks, six (yes, SIX!) of my friends have announced that they are expecting a new bundle-of-joy this summer;  specifically June.  I would say, “there must be something in the water”, but each friend lives in a different city or part of the world (Phoenix, New York, Hong Kong, Los Angeles, etc.). What a strange coincidence!  Not so strange, but indeed genius, is the HATCH Collection by twobirds.  I came across it while perusing one of my other favorite blogs and fell in love instantly!  They market the line as pieces to wear before, during and after pregnancy.  I will admit, I have bought some maternity tops and dresses before (because I liked the fit), but they were never as stylish as this collection. I'm certainly going to be recommending these chic-pieces to my many pregnant friends. Love!

hatchcollection.com
hatchcollection.com
hatchcollection.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...