Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Dreaming of...

Oh. My. Goodness.  For the first time since launching The Humble Haus, I (almost) failed at my ever-day-posting goal!  That’s because work has finally clenched its ugly fist around my time-management skills and is squeezing every last drop of energy out of me.  I am exhausted.  I can't wait to get to bed - although I would probably be even more keen on some slumber time if I had one of those handmade, $50,000 Hastens mattresses.  I can’t even imagine what one of those would feel like.   I wonder if it’s one of those things that you’d think would be phenomenal because of the exorbitant price (I mean, how could it not be at fifty grand!), but then you actually experience it and it feels like the bed you bought at Ikea.  What do you think?  Ever tried one?
Hastens Bed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...