Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Vagrancy Project

Last weekend, a girlfriend and I attended The Vagrancy Project... and it was probably the best thing I've done since being back in LA!  It included all of my favorite things:  great food, tasty and new drinks, and the opportunity to meet fun and interesting people!  The chef and host of the dinner was Miles Thompson and for us he created 11 (yes, ELEVEN) beautiful, light and exotic courses - each paired with a beer or wine.  I finished everything, which I didn't think was going to be possible.  I guess it's just a true testament of how amaze-balls the food was!  I took a few pictures (obviously) of my favorite dishes.  Enjoy!
Loup de Mar
Pied de Cochon
Double-fisting.  Only natural at such an event.
Angolotto
Monkfish
Lamb
Oriol de Montbru (My absolute favorite!  It was lick CRACK!)
Citrus (lemon curd)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...