Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Surprise Getaway: Palm Springs!

What a superb morning!  My husband just surprised me with a little weekend escape to Palm Springs and I am so excited.  He originally asked me if we had any plans this weekend and told me he wanted to head to the premium outlet mall near Palm Springs to check out the new All Saints store (his favorite – and on my short list).  I said “great”, but then when he started acting a little squirrely a few hours later and I asked him “what’s up with you”, he blurted out that he couldn’t keep the secret and that we were spending the weekend at the Movie Colony Hotel.  Eeek!  This is definitely what I needed;  a rat-pack retreat!  Maybe a little din-din at the Purple Palm or a brunch at Cheeky’s… all I know is that there will definitely be some wine-drinking on the terrace!  Follow-up to come with lots of pictures!
Movie Colony Hotel
Movie Colony Hotel
The Purple Palm at Colony Palms Hotel
Cheeky's (courtesy of EatingLA)


1 comment:

  1. love the romantic surprise but wish i were there for some cheekys (and outlet shopping) again this year :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...