Thursday, March 1, 2012

Mod Me

I was recently asked by one of my girlfriends if I could give some suggestions on her livingroom space.  The house they are renting is a beautiful, mid-century rambler that has just been renovated in Burbank.  They have already purchased a sofa, sidechair and hung drapes and now just need some finishing pieces to pull the room together.  They like the “Mad Men” style, which is evident in the sleek, modern seating pieces in the photo below, and are also open to color.  Luckily, many major retailers are carrying this retro-themed style in their assortments today, so I picked a few fun, colorful and well-designed (yet younger) pieces I thought would round out this space. 


       1  2  3  4  5  7  8  9  10  11


Adding a poppy, graphic drape would be the icing on the cake!
Crate & Barrel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...