Friday, March 23, 2012

Hermosa Inn - Scottsdale

Jet Setter is featuring the Hermosa Inn in Scottsdale, Arizona on their site this week!  This place holds a special place in my heart, as it’s where Nick and I got engaged and later had our engagement (or what I like to call “test shoot”) photos taken.  If you’re looking for a quick getaway to an AMAZING city, check it out.  Rooms start at $190 a night… what a bargain!  If you’re not already a member of Jet Setter, I would highly recommend it.  They always have great deals on nice/desirable places and signing up is free and quick.  Just thought I’d share!  Have a great weekend!  We are off to see Ballet Preljocaj's 'Snow White' tonight.  It should be beautiful!  Pictures to come next week!
All photos courtesy of Jetsetter.com.

And here are a couple of our photos at Hermosa Inn:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...