Friday, March 16, 2012

Currently Coveting

While packing my bag last night for Palm Springs, I was wishing I had an easy, casual - yet somewhat chic - tunic dress to bring.  You know the kind;  something comfortable that you could wear to lots of different occasions? Since I didn’t already own exactly what I was looking for, I hopped online and found this A.P.C. beauty at Urban Outfitters! I love A.P.C for their timeless wardrobe-staples and casual French aesthetic.  They are pieces that you can own and wear forever, so naturally I ordered it.  I then somehow found a few other things I thought I couldn’t live without.  I just kept telling myself, “It’s okay, they’re classics!”.  Ha!  Have a great weekend, everyone! (and a stellar St. Patty's Day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...