Wednesday, February 8, 2012

For Him

Like most ladies, I like my man to smell good and look good.  So for the final Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas post, I thought I would share some of my favorite goodies Nick has/uses.  Unlike the other posts, I feel some of these might need a little explanation: 
  • The first is the Recover real-wood “skin” for his iPhone.  These are nice because they don’t add any bulk to the phone and they are BEAUTIFUL.  Available for the iPad as well.
  • The next is a body balm that we actually bought at Anthropologie… I guess you can say it’s unisex?  Regardless, it smells amazing and he needed something for his super-dry skin (due to swimming).  Ladies, you can use it, too!
  • Then there’s the candle.  I know, I know;  it’s not normally a gift you would buy for a guy.  But he actually wanted this after seeing/smelling it in the bathroom of Il Sole last Fall.  It’s perfect for his office (or man cave).
  • Finally, the undies.  Yikes!  My mom gave these Ted Bakers to Nick this past Christmas and they are so cute!  There’s nothing worse than your man in ill-fitting underwear, so do him (and yourself) a favor and get him some that look good!
Recover iPhone Skins

Aesop Geranium Leaf Body Balm
Feal Mor Candle
Ted Baker Undies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...