Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Before & after

Tadaaa!  Okay, so here is the semi-finished product.  I know, I know… I need to refine my photography skills. Hopefully they will improve over the course of my blogging career.  I tried to use our “real” camera (a Canon DSLR), but eventually reverted back to the iPhone.


So we basically went with all of the pieces I pulled together previously in my collage, but ended up buying our dresser at H.D. Buttercup (the one at Restoration Hardware was massive!).  But I couldn’t leave Restoration Hardware empty-handed!  So we picked up some bedding (the Euro shams, quilt and cable sweater pillow) and window treatments and left as happy campers. 

I tried not to slap an effect on all of these, since that is my usual photo-taking style, but I just couldn’t control myself and these two were “clarified” in Camera Plus – which seems affects the color quite drastically!

The two photos above the dresser are part of the Rolling Stones DIY-art project we did.  So fun!  And the Creed candle is one of my all-time favorites.  It's one of the only candles I've found that smells the same when you burn it, as it does when you smell.  They are perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...